Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Vet and The n00b

Yeah, I suck at blogging. I've been around a lot lately, so I haven't bothered to find time for the blog. Oh well. I'll try to blog a bit these next couple of days, because you won't see me for a while after the 8th.

Why not?
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, of course!



Only three days left!
OMFG!
*addpsychofangirlsquealhere*

Aaand yeah... I love that they have Sam Worthington in that trailer, btw. I just love that guy. And his voice. He's awesome as Mason in Black Ops. Kind of cool, though... I just got home from the store where I bought a new DVD. Clash of the Titans. With Sam Worthington. Coincidence?

Anyway, now I'm going to enjoy a slice of home made pizza, salty chips, Cola Zero, the new episode of Supernatural and maybe I'll watch Clash of the Titans too. Sam Worthington AND Liam Neeson ftw <3

~ xxDreamWalker

2 comments:

  1. Awesome trailer ! Also they are working on 2 more sequels to Clash of the Titans .

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 sequels? Whoooa, not sure if I should be happy or worried...

    ReplyDelete