Saturday, November 12, 2011

3 new games

... and I'm in heaven.
I've only played one of them so far, but I'll try the second one tomorrow.
The PS2 game will have to wait until I get the proper cables and the proper TV....

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Hardened Edition
for Xbox 360.
Includes one year's membership on Call of Duty Elite with Founder status, a Juggernaut outfit for my Xbox Live avatar, collectable box and steelbox for the game disc and Cpt. John 'Soap' MacTavish's field journal.
Good stuff <3

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Collector's Edition
for Xbox 360.
Includes a 'Behind the Scenes' DVD, a map of Skyrim, artbook and a statue of the dragon Alduin. The dragon is beautiful and much bigger than I anticipated, and absolutely worth the money. If you're a huge fan and a collector of geek items, that is.

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
for Playstation 2.

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to check out the bounty hunter game, didn't even know about that !

    ReplyDelete