Monday, November 7, 2011

The mail that made my day!

I would post the mail here, but since it's in Norwegian, I doubt you'd understand it anyhow.

Anyway, to sum it up the mail was from an online store where I buy my games and DVDs and CDs and all of that stuff. So guess what the mail was about?

That's right.
They sent my copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Hardened Edition today.
I didn't think they'd send it until tomorrow.
But they sent it today.
They sent it today!
Which means I might get it tomorrow!!

*megaultrahyperfangirlsqueal*

Excited for this game? Me? Nooo, what makes you think that?
Seriously, though... I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Oh, also, my fiance works at this gaming store. And he made sure that they ordered in one Collector's Edition of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and he'll hold it for me. Because I've made very clear that I want exactly that version of the game. Just to get the dragon statue.

(GAMING) LIFE IS GOOD!

~ xxDreamWalker

No comments:

Post a Comment