Friday, October 21, 2011

Project: Custom Mando

While I already have a Project: Boba Fett going on, I realise that it will cost me too much money over a longer period of time to finish it. Which is why I have also designed a custom Mandalorian (and a trooper - but we'll get to that when I have the money to buy a Clone Trooper helmet) and have decided to work on her for a while. I want my Boba Fett to be as screen accurate as possible (maybe even 501st acceptable), so it'll take too damn long. I need to have something else to work on in the meantime.

So today I received a package with UPS that included the first two items for my custom Mando. A Hasbro Boba Fett helmet and a Hasbro Boba Fett blaster. The two of them will be modified (at least the helmet - the blaster will most likely just be repainted) and painted in a different colour scheme.

I'm psyched and I can't wait to get some extra cash to be able to start fixing them up. More on this project will come later. Trust me.

Photobucket Photobucket

x o x o

xxDreamWalker

1 comment: