Thursday, October 13, 2011

Spending money...

... that I don't really have. Seriously, I have to get better with the money. I have bills that I should pay, I have parts for my Boba Fett/Custom Mando that I should pay and still I'm ordering things online...

Well. My last order isn't coming out until November, so at least I'll have some time to save money for that one. You see, I just pre-ordered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition. I just had to. With it, I get a full year's membership on Call of Duty Elite, Founder status on Elite (which gives me all kinds of special stuff on multiplayer) and a bunch of other cool things. I can't help it. I am so psyched for this game, I think I'm going to die before it comes out. I watched the singleplayer trailer some days ago, and I was in heaven. But there are still two things I haven't gotten an answer to yet. About the campaign. I want to know now. I can't wait for the game. Damnit.

So if anyone would be interested in buying the regular version of Modern Warfare 3, let me know. Because I pre-ordered that some months ago from the store my fiancé works. And I got a free t-shirt when I did it.

Oh, money. I wish I had them. Or at least knew how to spend them more wisely.

x o x o

No comments:

Post a Comment