Thursday, October 6, 2011

New tattoos!














And with the tattoos, the proof of how big of a geek I actually am becomes visible for the world to see. At least with one of them. Star Wars ftw!

Btw, I wouldn't recommend anyone to take a tattoo where I took the bantha skull. It f***ing hurt like hell!! I made it through, but goddamnit, seriously... I think I did a little trip to Hell during that tattoo. Not planning another on the stomach. Simply put.

I have to take a shower and wash the damn things soon. I'm not looking forward to it. Because they hurt now. While being in air. How will they feel with hot water running over them? *shudders*

Oh well. I have the bantha skull. Does that make me Mandalorian? =D

x o x o

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I've been considering the mando skull as a tat, too. Mando is a state of mind. ;)

    -(Fettered on TDH)

    ReplyDelete