Friday, September 2, 2011

MW3 Multiplayer

Yes, I am one of those COD-geeks who just can't wait for the next COD game! And in this case, I'm even more psyched, as Modern Warfare 2 is my favourite FPS overall. And this is the sequel. Naturally, I'm very psyched.

A few hours ago, there was a "leak" on the Multiplayer part of the game. A new game mode, called Kill Confirmed, which introduces enemy dog tags that you will have to collect - and thus preventing the all time favourite camping trip. Personally, I think it's a good idea. I really liked that part in Crysis 2, so it will be interesting to see how they've managed to work it out in COD. The team with the most dog tags at the end of the match wins? That'd be my guess.

Read more about this leak here.

And now, a few hours after this leak, we get the Modern Warfare 3 - Multiplayer World Premiere trailer. And I have to say, I don't think this game will disappoint me at all. There are a few things I hope for in the game, which has to do with the campaign, characters, voice actors and all of that, but I guess those things will be revealed as I play the game. Unless there are more leaks in the coming month. But this Multiplayer trailer is more or less epic. It shows us a whole lot of things, my favourite being the part where we see that Snipers counts as secondary weapons (plus the sniper shown is Dragunov - finally!).

Which means I can have my M4 and a Dragunov in the same class.
Assault and Sniper.
In the same class.

I'm so psyched!

No comments:

Post a Comment