Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My body craves more ink!

... and in a month, that craving will be fulfilled.

It has now been two months since I took my first tattoo. She said that there are few who plan their next tattoo while under the needle of their first one. I did. And today, I went to the local tattoo shop to ask for prices. There were two I considered, so I asked the prices on both of them.

Let's just say I went home with a big smile on my face and a card in my hand that says the date and time of my next appointment. October 6th, at 12:00. Yes!

And about the prices over there... They are so awesome. I won't be walking out of there with one new tattoo that day, but two! I'm getting both tattoos for the price I thought one of them would cost. Once again; YES!!

And the geek in me will stay with me forever.
In ink.
On my hip.
YES!!!

x o x o

No comments:

Post a Comment