Saturday, August 27, 2011

Let's do this!

I do this all the time. I make a blog or a website, then delete it because I lose interest or no one reads it or something like that. I now have two Norwegian blogs, with close to no readers, and then I'm making this one.

Why?

I have no idea.

Maybe because I miss writing English? Yes, I think that would be the main reason here. I miss writing in English. Plus, I happen to have some foreign friends as well. My foreign friends can't read Norwegian, but my Norwegian friends can read English. So there.

Now, this will be a blog about everything and nothing all at once. Like it says in the description. I'm creative, so you might find some pictures of things I make. I'm into music, movies, books and gaming, so there will be something about that too. And then there's my every day life. Not so interesting, but I'll probably blog a little bit about that as well. We'll see.

Or maybe this will be yet another blog that gets deleted without too much in it.

Oh well.

xxDreamWalker

No comments:

Post a Comment