Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm alive!

Yes, I am.

I suddenly realised that I haven't been blogging here since before Christmas. Sorry about that. But then again, not too much has happened either. Christmas, of course. And New Year's. And I've gotten a couple of new games and movies and sh*t. Well, not sh*t. Halo: CE Anniversary is not sh*t. Far from it. I love it. I love Master Chief.

This year will (hopefully) be a good year for costuming. I've decided to finish my custom Mando before Halloween. Only problem, for now, is that I don't know when I will receive money. Since I'm unemployed and go to the psychiatrist and group therapy sessions for my social anxiety, I must get money elsewhere. I've sent the papers. But I might not get a reply for another 6-7 weeks. And that's a looong time without money! Especially because I don't know if I'll get the money or not either. Sh*t, if I do not get the money, someone needs to die.

When I do get the money, however, I have some ideas where some of it is going:
- Gauntlets and girth belt for my Mando
- Master Chief helmet (just because I'm a total geek and I need it)
- Paints and bondo for my Mando helmet and blaster
- Cardboard, masking tape, bondo and paints for my Mando armour (I've figured out a way to make the parts I need)

And I have someone who's making me toe spikes, knee armour and shoulder bells for free!

I so hope I get money soon...
I want to start working on my Mando.
For real.

x o x o

No comments:

Post a Comment